- When did the course open?
June 11, 2005
- Who designed the golf course?
- Who owns the golf course?
The Pueblo of Sandia
- Are you open to the public?
- What does it cost to play?
Call 505-798-3990 or Click HERE
- Do you offer Golf Packages?
Yes. Click HERE
- Are 5-somes allowed?
We value everyone's time and want to ensure a fantastic experience and find that no matter the skill level, it simply takes 5 players longer to play than 4. For this reason we do not allow 5-somes.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages?
For insurance, safety, and licensing reasons, we do not allow outside food or beverages.
- Can I host my wedding at Sandia Golf Club?
Absolutely. The Event Center at Sandia Golf Club opened in 2015 and offers the finest location, service, food and experience.
- What type of Rental Clubs do you offer?
We have Titleist and TaylorMade rental sets and the cost per player is $50 for 18 holes.
Please call 505-798-3990 and we will answer any of your questions.